Despite the summer weather looking decidely dodgy, nothing will stop festival season here in the UK. We’re used to dancing in the rain.
Download our handy guide to what’s on in August and how to get there.
Festivals are all about fun, friendship and good vibes. So time to buddy up with your mates and don’t worry, even if the event is in the middle of nowhere with dodgy mobile coverage, Navmii keeps on working and will get you there.
Essential Festival Survival Apps
- Navmii – we’ll get you there
- Viber – chat and share photos
- Periscope – stream live for all those who couldn’t make it
- What3Words – find stuff, including entry/ exit gates and most importantly, the bar!
August-Sept Music Festivals
- VFestivals (Weston Park/ Hylands Park 22-23 Aug) – www.vfestival.com
- Reading Festival (28-30 Aug) – www.readingfestival.com
- Leeds Festival (28-30 Aug) – www.leedsfestival.com
- Bestival (10-13 Sept) – www.bestival.net
Source data: OpenSignal
Special Thanks: OpenSignal, Viber, Periscope, What3Words